Polypropylene equipment from UralActiv Ltd, Russia, Ekaterinburg city.
- Own production of processing and welding of plastic materials, direct contacts with Russian and foreign suppliers.
- All products are certified according ISO 9001: 2011 and have Declarations of Conformity, Certificates of Conformity and own Technical specification TU 2291-001-9580188
- Wide experience in purchasing and marketing since 2006.
- The quality and appearance of products meet all highest standards, we use modern machines for welding and bending all type of thermoplastic.
- We work only with approved suppliers and don’t save on the quality. For this reason our equipment serves for a long time and has the best appearance.
- We offer an optimal quality-price ratio.
- For our steady and loyal customers we grant a delay in payment during 30 days after the delivery.
We produce and supply:
- Polypropylene ventilation (fans, scrubbers and air parts like pipes, bends, valves, branch outlet, reducers, etc...).
- Tanks, containers and reservoirs made from polypropylene and polyethylene.
- Chemical reactors made from polypropylene.
- Galvanic baths made from polypropylene.
- Pools made from polypropylene.
- Grease-traps made from polypropylene.
- Furniture made from polypropylene (acid stands, fume hoods from polypropylene).
- Welding and bending machine for polypropylene articles.
PDF product catalogues:
Address: 620050, Russia, Ekaterinburg city, Manevrovaya street 9-304.
tel.: +7 (343) 253-10-21
tel./fax: +7 (343) 344-34-45
icq: 352 943 10
The leader is Mordovia, the Russian Federationís constituent ethnic republic in the heartland of European Russia, which accounted for 36% ($206,000) of Russiaís flower ...
Indiaís grape exports to Russia in 2017 soared to a record 25,000 tons worth $38million ó a 67% surge from the previous year.
Russiaís imported 870,592 mobile phones worth $5.3billion in 2017, showing a record 31% increase from the previous year.
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya