Kurgan Region in South-Western Siberia has boosted the export of ready-to-install construction steelworks in January 2018 to 582 tons worth $1.063 — a 13-fold increase on last year.
In January 2017, 99% of Kurgan’s steelworks to a total of $80,000 were imported by Kazakhstan, and the remaining 1%, by China.
Kazakhstan was the only country where Kurgan imported its steelworks in January 2018.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.
Moscow and Beijing have set the target of boosting trade turnover to $200 bln by 2024, China’s new Ambassador to Russia Zhang Hanhui told reporters.
October 1-5, 2019 Moscow (Russia)
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya