MOSCOW TIME: 18.10.2019 00:01:49

Export/Import

Russia to Export Interactive Robots to US

Russia to Export Interactive Robots to US

Promobot, a Perm, Urals, based robotics developer, signed a contract for the supply of 2,800 interactive robots for Intellitronix, a US company which will be Promobots exclusive distributor in North America.

The exclusive license will cost Intellitronix $600,000. The US company will pay Promobot $56,7m for 2,800 units over the next five years.

Promobot will supply its first 75 robtos before the end of the year, and increase the exports to 100 units per month by 2022.

Promobot’s robots can be used as interactive consultants in retail, including banks, as concierges, security guards, and tour guides. Promobot has so far marketed 320 robots; 65% were sold domestically and the remaining 35% were exported to 18 countries.

Source: vedomosti.ru

:

Russia robots

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this

NEWS


26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russias trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russias trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...

21.08.2019 Taiwanese delegation to promote agriculture in Russia

A Council of Agriculture-led delegation from Taiwan is to travel to Moscow on Wednesday next week to take part in a two-day promotion of Taiwanese agricultural products.

EVENTS


16.09.2020 Mining and Metals Central Asia 2020

Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...

16.09.2020 Kazcomak 2020

Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition

INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners