Center for Developing Export Capacity of the Nizhny Novgorod region has been founded as per Decree of the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region ¹ 2315-p of November 3, 2010 with the aim to help the Government create, operate and develop a system of comprehensive support of export activities and import substitution, train highly qualified specialists to be engaged in export of innovations and science-intensive goods and services.
Founder of the Center – Ministry of Industry and Innovations of the Nizhny Novgorod region.
The Center’s mission is to help export industry promote goods and services in foreign markets.
The Center for Developing Export Capacity of the Nizhny Novgorod region offers Nizhny Novgorod entrepreneurs its assistance in promoting goods and services through:
- preparation of reviews of target markets abroad;
- search for prospective partners for foreign companies and investors;
- building and operating a regional web portal used to support export activities and to attract investment;
- distribution of information abroad by means of the single foreign trade information portal operated by Russia’s Ministry of Economic Development;
- provision of consultancy services;
- organization of meetings and negotiations with foreign partners;
- assistance in participation in fairs and exhibitions, business tours, workshops, conferences, round tables, promotion events (including “business missions”), meetings and other international events;
- preparation and distribution of catalogues and other printed material on export capacity, investment needs and investment climate in the region;
- building regional specialized databases of export-oriented companies;
- organization of the “Best Exporter of the Year” contest;
- implementation of training and retraining programs in the fields of foreign trade and international law aimed at enhancing specialists’ competences in foreign trade activities.
State financial backing of small and medium-sized businesses dealing in export goods and services (Decree of the Government of the Nizhny Novgorod region ¹ 951 of December 24, 2010). Support of small and medium-sized businesses through government subsidies is provided:
- to compensate a portion of expenditures incurred on interest payment on loans taken in Russia’s lending institutions for the period less than 3 years after January 1, 2005 by export-oriented small businesses or on loans taken by export-oriented medium-sized businesses after January 1, 2008;
- to compensate a portion of expenditures incurred on payment of services related to fulfilment of requirements provided by the laws of the Russian Federation or the laws of the importing country, the said services being compulsory for exporting goods and services including certification, registration and other forms of conformity assessment;
- to compensate a portion of expenditures incurred on participation in fairs and exhibitions abroad;
- to compensate a portion of expenditures incurred on registration and/or legal protection of inventions and other intellectual property as well as identification of legal entities, goods and services;
- to compensate a portion of expenditures incurred on payment of services related to development of means of identifying legal entities, goods and services including firm names and trade marks as well as to development of industrial prototypes of goods and services for export.
“Center for Developing Export Capacity of the Nizhny Novgorod Region” State Institution Office 5, bld.2, Kremlin, Nizhny Novgorod, 603082, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia Director – Vladimir Seleznev
Phone/Fax: (831) 419-42-46 419-36-94
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
Mining and Metals Central Asia is a professional platform to demonstrate achievements of Kazakhstani and foreign manufacturers of equipment, services, and developments in the field...
Kazakhstan International Road and Heavy construction, Communal machinery exhibition
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya