MOSCOW TIME: 16.10.2021 11:16:50

Export/Import

Russia-Sweden Trade Turnover Went Up By 32%

Russia-Sweden Trade Turnover Went Up By 32%

For 11 months of 2018 Russia-Sweden trade turnover increased by 32% to almost $5bn.

In the turnover structure, Russia’s export prevailed with a 58.4% share, while Swedenís one accounted for the rest 41.6% of the bilateral trade volume.

For this period Russia exported to Sweden good for the total amount of $2.86 bn (+59%). The main export goods included petroleum oils and oil products (68.5%), secret code goods (7.9%), petroleum gases and other gaseous hydrocarbons (5.4%), ammonia (3.8%), acyclic hydrocarbons (3%), rubber and pneumatic tires (2.1%), rough timber (1%), and unwrought aluminum (0.7%). Russiaís import from Sweden amounted to $2.04 bn (+7%). Sweden exported mainly motor cars and other motor vehicles (7.6%), parts of motor vehicles (7.2%), pharmaceuticals (4.5%), motor trucks (4.3%), combustion engines (4.2%), tractors (3.9%), synthetic dyes and varnishes (2.8%), paper and paperboard (2.3%), margarine (2%), and bulldozers (1.9%).

“Ś„Ť:

Russia Sweden Trade Export

Share this:

Share this Share this Share this
† †

NEWS


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russiaís trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russiaís trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...

EVENTS


INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners