In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to the Czech Republic increased by 19% compared to the same period of 2018 and amounted to $1.2 bn.
Russia exported to the Czech market the following major goods:
• Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
• Hydrazine and hydroxylamine and their inorganic salts;
• Semi-finished products of iron or non-alloy steel;
• Nuclear reactors, non-irradiated fuel elements (cartridges) for nuclear reactors, machinery and apparatus for isotopic separation;
• Synthetic rubber and factice derived from oils, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip;
• Carbon, carbon blacks and other forms of carbon;
• New pneumatic tyres of rubber;• Coal, briquettes, ovoids and similar solid fuels manufactured from coal etc.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya