In the first quarter of 2019 Russia’s export to Italy increased by 9% compared to the same period of 2018 and stood at $3.8 bn.
The top Russian goods exported to Italy included:
• Crude petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals;
• Petroleum oils and oils from bituminous minerals (not crude);
• Ferrous products obtained by direct reduction of iron ore and other spongy ferrous products, in lumps, pellets or the like;
• Platinum (unwrought or in semi-manufactured forms or powdered);
• Pig iron and spiegeleisen in pigs, blocks or other primary forms;
• Unwrought aluminum;
• Coal, briquettes, ovoids and similar solid fuels manufactured from coal;
• Oils and other products of the distillation of high temperature coal tar;
• Semi-finished products of iron or non-alloy steel;
• Iron or non-alloy steel in coils, flat-rolled, of a width 600 mm or more, hot-rolled;
• Uncoated kraft paper and paperboard, in rolls or sheets.
These goods accounted for 62% of all Russia’s supplies to Italy.
TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...
Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.
Russia’s trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...
About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya