MOSCOW TIME: 31.07.2021 14:03:23

Search


   



Russias Frozen Fish Export To China Went Up By $295 mln

In 2018 Russias frozen fish export increased by 25% (+$512 mln.) compared to 2017 and amounted to $2.6 bn. This production was supplied to 41 countries including China, the Republic of Korea, the Netherlands and Japan. These four countries accounted for 92% of Russia’s ...

Modified: 09.07.2019
Path: Home / News
Russia Increases Fish Export To China, South Korea And Japan

In 2018 Russias fish export went up by 7.8% and amounted to 1.6 mln tons. Export value reached $2.9 bn (+22%). The largest importer of Russian fish was China. In 2018this country imported 980.2 thous. tons of fish for the total amount of $1215.5 mln (+31.9%). The Republic ...

Modified: 18.03.2019
Path: Home / News
Who Lives in Aquarium: Imported Freshwater Fish Got Ahead Of Seawater Fish

From January to November, 2018 Russia imported live aquarium fish worth $1.27 mln, it is a 5% increase compared to the same period of 2017. Freshwater fish accounted for 67% of import volume, while seawater fish accounted for the rest 33%. Russia’s import growth was caused by increasing seawater aquarium ...

Modified: 30.01.2019
Path: Home / News
Fish and Fish Products Export Increased in 2018

From January to November, 2018 Russias export of fish and sea products hit $2 bn, Rosrybolovstvo reports. The export volume increased by 4.2% compared to the same period of 2017. The export growth was caused mostly by increased supplies of crustaceans, mollusks and other aquatic invertebrates (+3....

Modified: 14.01.2019
Path: Home / News
Murmansk Region Boosts Live Fish Imports 20 Times

Murmansk oblast in the North of European Russia imported 409.8 tons of live fish to $7.5 million in 2017 twenty times more than the year before in value terms and sixteen times in physical terms. The home of once numerous Russia’s North-Atlantic fishing fleet, Murmansk accounts for 71% of total Russian live seafood ...

Modified: 20.04.2018
Path: Home / News

Sorted by relevance | Sort by date

NEWS


04.12.2019 TVEL completes the contract for supply of fuel pellets to India for Tarapur NPP

TVEL JSC has shipped to India the final consignment of uranium  fuel pellets for BWR reactors and thereby fulfilled the relevant contract with the Department of Atomic En...

26.09.2019 Vietnam-Russia Bilateral Ties Deepen, Boost Investment

Russia was one of the first countries to establish diplomatic relations with Vietnam, laying the groundwork for a strong bilateral and economic relationship between the countries.

04.09.2019 Russias trade turnover with African states up 17% in 2018

Russias trade turnover with the African states increased by more than 17% in 2018 to $20.4 bln. A representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry told TASS that the majority of...

EVENTS


INTERVIEWS


18.04.2018 Pskov State University Increases Its International Student Body Thirty...

Higher education can be a profitable export business, provided the system is built correctly and qua...

FEA Education


03.05.2017 Anna Trubetskaya: "Business should be built on Russians"

About the models of business development in another country and professional secrets is told by a practicing expert on work in international markets Anna Trubetskaya

Our partners